JMB Mena Solutions
Location: Dubai, UAE
Job description / Role
• Coordination between Tetra Pak, Customer and Electrical Contractor.
• Total responsibility of planning, execution and allocation of manpower required to complete the given Job.
• Responsible for health and safety of all team members, comply to Tetra Pak OHS standards
• Daily activity reporting
• Read understand and explain all installation documents (Panel drawing, Cable schedule, Cable Layout etc.)
• Supervision of following activities:
– MCC, PLC and RIO panel placement and installation
– Cale tray routing and Installation (Mesh Cable Tray), Isolator installation
– Cable pulling, Termination, Glanding of Power, Control and Communication Cable with Labelling
– Testing of all cables and panels and before power up (Megger, Continuity etc.)
– Pneumatic tubing and Manifold installation
– Power up of all panels
– Loop testing
• Maintaining test reports
• As Build Documentation
Don’t Miss: Best Job in Bahrain For Project Manager
• Very good knowledge of electrical drawings (MCC, PLC, RIO)
• Very good knowledge of electrical components i.e. frequency converters, circuit-breakers, MCC panels, PLC, RIO Panels, Filed Instruments, Pneumatic valves etc
• Read and Understand P&ID, Plant Layout, Cable tray Layout
• Fluent English, spoken & written
• Time and Manpower planning
• Good leadership skill, able to handle local electrical installation team
About the Company
JMB Mena Solutions is dedicated to providing comprehensive and highly personalized back office and recruitment services with offices in the hear of Dubai. Due to our ability to offer a one stop solution including both temporary and permanent candidates, we understand that all requirements are not always needed on a permanent basis and due to this reason we are one of the very few business consultancies who have access to a unique manpower license which enables us to offer you temporary staff.
Through our well established presence in the industry and first class relationships with regional and multi-national firms, we have a constant stream of exciting career opportunities in the MENA region.