Location: Dubai, UAE
Job description / Role
Senior Graphic Designer – Proposal / Business Development
Parsons is a technology-driven engineering services firm with more than 70 years of experience in the engineering, construction, technical, and professional services industries. The corporation is a leader in many diversified markets with a focus on infrastructure, defense, and construction. Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, systems design/engineering, cyber/converged security, and other professional services packaged in innovative alternative delivery methods to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide.
– Designs and prepares moderately-complex art and copy layouts, applying established standards and formats from the company’s style manual.
– Works with the technical writers/editors and/or the authors/requestors to review artwork, text, and other materials submitted for inclusion in assigned documents.
– Designs and produces reproduction-ready visual graphics, including reports, newsletters, brochures, flyers, slides, charts, plots, diagrams, tables, sketches, isometrics, viewgraphs, posters, signs, and certificates. Modifies existing artwork as required.
– Provides reproduction data such as reduction sizing, quantity, and paper/ink selection.
– Produces and designs new artwork for proposal/marketing documents including entire production of proposal, binders, dividers, flyers, labels, content, and packaging.
– Serves as part of a functional team to complete assignments according to schedule.
– Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
Don’t Miss: Project Accountant / Controller Job in UAE
– Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
– 8-12 years of related work experience.
– Preferably with experience working in a proposal, bid, business development team.
– Team player and works well under pressure.
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.