Human Capital House
Job description / Role
• Prepare and deliver a detailed business plan to achieve the projected yearly budget and sales targets.
• Solicit, acquire, maintain and develop existing as well as new relationships with clients through periodic review of clients’
financial needs and researching market opportunities.
• Managing client relationships to attain sales targets through successful placement of clients by selling and cross-selling
the entire width of wholesale banking products.
• Co-ordinate with other RMs to share information related to clients/prospects/the market.
• Carrying out various analyses on customers’ financial position as part of a complete credit analysis report on new credit
facilities or renewals. Writing credit proposals for new exposure as well as additional facilities for existing clients. Ensures
proper documentation is in place for all credit exposure as per internal and external guidelines.
• Establishing select limits for clients and authorizing granting any facilities.
• Closely monitoring performances of accounts within their portfolio to detect any signs of trouble, maintaining credit quality
of the designated portfolio by minimization of non-performing assets with the aim of minimizing defaults and provisions.
Don’t Miss: Learning and Development Manager Job in UAE
Experience and Education
• Around 10 to 15 years’ in a similar relationship management role in Corporate Banking & Credit Analysis, or similar.
• Strong banking background, with international/global experience preferred.
• Minimum a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in economics, finance or similar discipline.
• Fluent English language skills, fluent Arabic skills is a plus.
• Ability to deal and network successfully with various people within customer organisations and complex matrices,
including top management staff.
• Sound knowledge of the GCC region and relevant territories.
• Excellent knowledge of regional regulations, compliance, norms and culture, including ability to deal with people from all
About the Company
Human Capital House was set up in the year 2013 with a vision to be a progressive talent acquisition partner for organizations within the local and regional market in the Middle East.
As international markets get ever demanding, corporations globally are presented with the challenges of attracting the right talent. Human capital retention and recruitment remain a critical factor to the success of any company. Strategic decision to recruit the right talent is a key issue to organization as wrong candidate selection can potentially be disastrous to their efficiency.
The critical aspect of choosing the right individual with the apt experience and knowledge becomes more crucial as he/she would need to share the ambitions of the employer, while fitting in to the new culture. Human Capital House has both the experience and expertise to help its clients make the right choice of selection. From understanding client requirements, through identifying and assessing the candidates, our systematic approach strives to ensure successful executive recruitment.