Job description / Role
IT project management, procurement, end-user support, servers and network equipment maintenance UAE Branches.
Global Financial Services Brand
* Back-up and assist the Head of IT in a team of 3 members
* Provide IT services to UAE branches, as per Standards and procedures
* HO and local IT implementation project management
* Support and maintenance of local regulatory applications and infrastructure
* Coordination with global offices for project management and application support
* Coordination with external vendors for hardware procurement and local applications support
* Procurement, setup, hardening, maintenance, administration and regular patching of PC and Windows Servers, with tools such as ADUC, GPO, Altiris, SEP, MyDesk etc
* Maintenance of 100 network devices and 30 servers in 4 IT rooms, with remote support from overseas IT hub
* HelpDesk/end-user support to 120 users (200 PCs, 200 Cisco IP phones, 15 Etrali trading phones,70 printers, 70 smartphones
* Level-1 support to Group banking applications users
* Highly competitive salary package on offer for the right candidate
Don’t Miss: Chief Engineer Job in Jamaica
* 5+ years of banking industry experience within an IT role
* Work experience in Windows administration, network infrastructure, end-user support, project management
* Bachelor degree in IT or Tech
* Certifications: Microsoft, Cisco, Information Security
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.