India’s giant Mobile Wallet Paytm has introduced Paytm Payments Bank Debit Card allowing the savings account holders to order a physical debit card from the Paytm app. Earlier it has rolled out its BHIM UPI facility for the iPhone users.
Debit Card from Paytm will be given to those users who have savings account with the Paytm Payments Bank and it is not for Paytm wallet on the whole. Paytm Payments Bank Debit Card will be issued to the users with an annual subscription of Rs 100 and a delivery charge of it will be additional. If users lost the card Paytm will be send a new card Rs 100 will be charged again along with the delivery charges.
Paytm Payments Bank Debit Card can be used at ATMs by the users with no additional charges up to 3 times at metro locations, or 5 times at non-metro locations. Beyond this limit, a standard transaction fee of Rs 20 will be levied.
Paytm Payments Bank Debit Card Features :-
- Platinum card benefits –Platinum benefits like cash back and discounts can be availed across a large number of merchants.
- Accepted online –In India, RuPay Debit card can be used across most of the apps and online websites.
- Cash Withdrawal from ATM –Cash can be withdrawn across India, at more than 200,000 ATMs.
- Free insurance –The users also get a free insurance cover of up to Rs 2 lacs in the case of permanent total disability or in the incident of death according to the terms and conditions.
- QR code on your Debit Card –To receive money instantly, the debit card will have a QR code.
- Shop at any store –Card can be swiped at stores across India.
Don’t Miss: How to apply for Birth Certificate – Know How
To order physical debit card, you must have saving account with paytm. If you have not applied yet, just open your PayTM and tap on Bank tab & complete your KYC process.
How to Apply for Paytm Debit Card :>
- Open Paytm application. Make sure you have latest version.
- Tap on Bank tab
- Tap on Debit & ATM Card
- Tap on Request Card
- Confirm address details. Your card will be delivered here. (If you have different address then tap on add new & add your new address) Confirm address and tap on Proceed to pay Rs.120.
- You need pay Rs.120 one-time card fee. You can pay this amount through wallet, net banking, debit card or credit card.
- Post Successful payment, next screen you can see physical debit card order placed successfully
- Track your order details. Tap on Bank – Debit & ATM card – Card order status.