New Delhi: Retirement fund manager EPFO has recently launched an online facility for its subscribers to link their 12-digit unique Aadhaar number with their Universal (portable PF) Account Number (UAN).
Meeting the know your customers (KYC) norms by the Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) subscribers help them access a host of online services.
Here is how to link Aadhaar with UAN account online
- – The facility has been made available at EPFOs website www.epfindia.gov.in >> Online Services >> e-KYC Portal>> LINK UAN AADHAAR.
- – Using the facility, the EPFO members can online link their respective UAN with Aadhaar.
- – While using the facility, the member will have to provide his/her UAN.
- – An OTP will be sent on his/her mobile linked with UAN.
- – After OTP verification, members will have to provide his/her Aadhaar number. Another OTP will be sent to his/her mobile/email linked with Aadhaar.
- – After OTP verification, if UAN details are matched with Aadhaar, then UAN will be linked with Aadhaar.
- – After linking, the EPFO member may avail online EPFO services linked with Aadhaar.