Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment Notification 2018. HAL is inviting applications for the positions of Operators. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on February 14th, 2018..
Post and Vacancies :-
Operators – 131
Experience : Fresher
Salary : Rs.40,000/-Per Month
Job Location : Lucknow
Educational Qualification : 10th, ITI
Other Qualifications :
1. Qualification Requirement : Regular/ Full Time ITI + NAC / ITI + NCTVT after 10th Standard in the Trades of Machinist/ Turner/ Grinder/ Fitter/ Electronics Mechanic/ Electrician/ Instrumentation Mechanic. All qualifications should be from Institute recognized by the appropriate Statutory Authorities in the Country.
2. For engagement, the candidate possessing higher technical qualifications than the required qualification indicated in the Advertisement/ Notification, need not apply. Candidates pursuing / enrolled for any other qualifications should mandatorily indicate the same in the application format. Candidature of such persons who possesses higher qualification than the required qualification indicated in the Advertisement/ Notification will be rejected at any stage of the recruitment/ selection.
3. Tenure of Engagement : The selected candidates will be engaged on tenure basis for a maximum period of four years from the date of engagement. The tenure will come to an end automatically on completion of four years from the date of joining, without any further notice. The employment can be terminated, at any time, during the period of tenure engagement, by giving one month’s notice in writing by either party or by payment of one month’s Basis Pay + DA components in the Consolidated Remuneration in lieu of the Notice. The tenure based engagement will not confer any right on the personnel to claim the status of a regular employee of the Company.
4. Place of Posting : Selected candidates will be posted at HAL, Accessories Division, Lucknow (UP). However, they are liable to be transferred / posted to any place in India where HAL has Divisions/ Offices/ Bases. No request for change of posting will be entertained after joining.
5. Remuneration : The selected candidates would be paid Consolidated Remuneration of Rs. 40,000/- per month
Upper age limit as on 01/01/2018 will be for UR-28 years; SC/ST-33 years; OBC(Non-creamy layer)-31 years. Candidates belonging to OBC(NCL) category are required to submit OBC certificate not older than six months as on 01/01/2018, in the prescribed format at the time of document verification. The candidates belonging to SC/ST category is also required to produce the community certificate in proof of their community at the time of document verification in the prescribed format.
Application Fee :
The candidates are required to deposit an Application Fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) which is non-refundable. The Application Fee is fully exempted in the case of SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities (PWDs)/ Ex-Apprentices of HAL & Candidates sponsored by Employment Exchange & Zilla Sainik Welfare Board. For the candidates who have to pay Application Fee a link Proceed to Payment will be provided in our website for payment which would take the candidate to State Bank Collect Homepage after making the PROVISIONAL Registration. After filling up the required details in the State Bank Collect Homepage the candidates can deposit Application Fee through Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Bank e-Challan. After making the payment, a Payment Slip will be generated on screen and the candidates should take the print of that payment slip for future reference.
General Conditions :
1. Only Indian Nationals need to apply. One candidate can apply for one post only. Persons with 40% or more relevant disability will only be considered in PWD category. Candidates are required to produce disability certificate issued by the Competent Authority at the time of document verification.
2. Date, time & venue of the Written Test will be intimated to the shortlisted/ eligible candidates via E-mail (in the E-mail ID provided in the online application format by the candidates) and through SMS. The same will also be hosted on the HAL website (www.hal-india.com). Mere meeting the conditions of the advertisement by the candidate(s) will not automatically entail them to be called for test/selection & appointment.
3. Candidates already possessing higher qualification than the required qualification indicated in the Advertisement/ Notification need not apply. All the Qualifications possessed by the candidates as also Qualifications/ Courses being pursued by them at the time of submitting the application for employment, are to be clearly indicated in the online application.
4. If it is found at any stage of recruitment that the candidate is possessing higher qualification than the required qualification for the specified post, his/ her candidature will be rejected summarily without making any further correspondence to the candidate in this regard.
5. Candidates who are employed in Govt./ Public Sector/ Semi-Govt. undertaking will not be allowed for verification of original documents and for joining unless he/ she produces a No Objection Certificate(NOC) from his/ her present employer.
6. Candidates availing age relaxation on account of post qualification experience should produce relevant and proper experience certificates and proof of employment at the time of verification of original documents failing which, their candidature will be summarily rejected.
Selection Process :
1. Eligible candidates who are enrolled/registered with the Employment Exchange/ Zila Sainik Board, Ex-Apprentices trained at TTI & TTC of any Divisions of HAL and open candidates applying against Newspaper Advertisement/ HAL Website will be called for Written Test, subject to their meeting the notified criteria. Ex-Apprentices of HAL, Accessories Division, Lucknow may apply online directly against the advertised posts as per their eligibility and no separate communication to apply will be sent to them in this regard.
2. Division reserves the right to decide the cut off percentage for calling candidates for Written Test, based on the Marks secured in the Qualifying Examination prescribed for a particular Trade / Discipline, to ensure sufficient competition. However, the cut off percentage of Marks for UR / OBC candidates cannot be less than 60% and for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates not less than 50%, in the qualifying examination.
3. Selection of the candidates will be made based on the marks scored in the Written Test only, in the order of merit i.e. on the basis of performance in the Written Test.
How to Apply :
1. Applications for various posts will be received online. Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply online only through the link given in HAL Website i.e. www.halindia.com. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted. The Website will remain functional from 08:00 Hrs. of 25/01/2018 to 23:45 Hrs. of 14/02/2018 for submission of online application.
2. On submission of application, an Acknowledgement will be generated on-line, mentioning the System Generated Application Reference Number with other details/ information for reference to the candidates and provision to take a print out of the submitted application.
3. The claim of the candidates with regard to the Date of Birth, Educational Qualifications, Experience and category etc. are accepted provisionally on the basis of information provided by them in the online application and is subject to verification and meeting the prescribed standards of HAL. Mere admission to Written Test or inclusion of the name of a candidate in the merit list will not confer any right for employment. The candidature is therefore, provisional at all stages and if the information/ certificates furnished by the candidates in any part/ stage is found to be false/ incomplete or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, the candidature/ appointment will be considered as revoked/ terminated at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, without any reference given to the candidate. Reference No: No. HAL-ADL/1211/HR/R/2018/
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Lucknow, Uttarpradesh.
Important Dates :
Last Date to Apply Online – 14/02/2018