Location: Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
A Graphic Designer / Graphics Specialist is required, who will assist the consultants with designing internal and external communication materials, predominantly PowerPoint presentations, but may include other print and digital media.
Large multinational company with an office in Riyadh
The Graphic Designer / Graphics Specialist will be responsible for the following:
* Creating professional business presentations
* Creating impactful slides and presentations that are tailored to the target group, message driven, and in line with the brand and design guidelines
* Design bespoke presentations, possibly enriched by illustrations, infographics, videos, etc., and always based on thorough design briefings
The Graphic Designer / Graphics Specialist should have the following:
* Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Graphic Design or related field preferred
* 1-5 years experience in Graphic Design
* Advanced skill level in Adobe software proven by portfolio of own projects
* Proficiency in MS Office applications (especially PowerPoint)
* Arabic as a native language and excellent command of English
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.