- Location: Chesterfield, Derbyshire
- Salary: £25,000 – £26,000 per annum
- Job type: Permanent, full-time Email Job
Morgan Hunt are currently looking for a Plumber/Gas Engineer to work for an established social housing association to join the property services team working on council properties across Chesterfield.
Benefits include a company vehicle, generous Holiday and opportunity for a quick turnover to get straight into work. Additionally hours are social able working from Monday to Friday.
* To carry out plumbing repairs, renewals and safety checks to domestic premises.
* To keep up to date on gas heating appliances and service/repair methods and attend training courses as required.
* Working on planned scheduling route via a PDA.
Don’t Miss: Senior Land & Property Surveyors Job in UK
* Background working within the domestic sector
* ACS qualified – CCN1 CENWAT CPA1 CKR1 HTR1 WAT1
* UK driving licence
Morgan Hunt have been working within Social Housing for more than 12 years to help find housing and maintenance professionals the right position at the right time. We believe that an honest and consultative approach will help us and our candidates to secure the most suitable position for them.
The successful candidates will be eligible for the following benefits:
Choice of payment through PAYE plus scheme or Umbrella companies
Opportunity to work for a reputable housing association who offer stability within the temporary market
Supportive working environment
Access to the Morgan Hunt referral scheme
If you feel you meet the above criteria please apply now.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the ‘Apply now’ button.