NSI & Bluefin Talent
Job description / Role
A renowned e-commerce platform is looking for experienced Full Stack Web Developers for their Singapore office. If you believe in the transformative power of technology and want to change the world for the better by providing a platform to connect buyers and sellers in one community, this is a position we encourage you to apply for.
– Design and develop data products that will enable teams to utilise, understand and process data at
– Build data products from frontend to backend, and monitor and maintain their stability and efficiency
– Minimum B.S. degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
– In-depth understanding of data structures and algorithms
– Proficient in Python development, familiar with Python’s standard library and related tools
– Proficient in Linux operating system and related tools
You must also possess at least 2 of the additional requirements as below:
– 2+ years of working experience in software development/programming in either Java or C/C++ under
– 2+ years of backend experience with Django or Flask in Python
– 2+ years of frontend experience with Vue.js or React.js
– Familiar with computer network, especially HTTP and RESTful API design
– Familiar with backend tools and frameworks, such as cache (Redis), database (MySQL, PostgreSQL),
deployment (ansible, saltstack, docker, vagrant), etc.
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavor to build long-term relationships and recognize the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.