General Electric (GE)
Location: Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Administrative and Executive Support. Positions requiring understanding of concepts, methods, procedures and approaches.
Supports one or a group of managers, including calendar/diary management, etc. Elaborates proposals for improvement in approaches, methods, procedures and processes in the own field. Communication with direct colleagues and the business about design and coordination services rendered. Contributes to project as a team member.
– Keep the calendar 100% updated including and not limited to meetings and traveling
– Travels logistics, all related traveling matters including Visa, tickets, boarding, transportations, expenses ..etc
– Manage & Organize internal or external meetings and seminars specially company’s officers and CEO’s
– Taking meetings notes and prepare all details or any attended meetings
– Manage all governmental related connections related to the CEO in order to arrange for meetings and follow ups.
– Manage / Answer as needed any phone calls and emails exchanges while CEO is out.
– Drive all respective logistics and admin related works
– Support CEO by working closely with communication team for any events and/or exhibitions.
– Make sure all POs related to the CEO office including senior management visits are put in the system
– Keep GE Saudi & Bahrain organizational charts updated
– Arrange for all CEO staff meetings and rythms
– Bachelors Degree or prior PA/administrative experience
– At least 3 to 10 years of work experience
– Excellent PC skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet.
– Outstanding organizational skills/ability to handle multiple priorities
– High degree of professionalism in both oral and written communication
– Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills·
– A true team player with the ability to take work direction from many people and prioritize effectively·
– Strong networking orientation with peers and leadership enabling relationship building capability
– Excellent typing skills (40-45+ wpm).
– Prior travel arrangement experience·
– Ability to prepare business letters, proposals, summaries, and reports; using prescribed format and conforming to all rules of punctuation, grammar, diction, and style; using all parts of speech. <br/><br/>
Don’t Miss: Job in Dubai, UAE For Accountant / Data Entry
– Possess two years of formal general business education, preferred.
– Five or more years’ experience in clerical and/or administrative office functions.
– Requires operation of: Personal computer and peripherals, electronic calculator, electronic typewriter, copiers, fax, telephone system.
– Ability to communicate and liaise with multi-national / multi-cultural co-workers / suppliers / employees.
– Flexible office hours required
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE\’s Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE\’s Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it\’s the world\’s largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world\’s oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.