Job description / Role
Through Parsons’ engineering and construction management services, we deliver innovative, safe and sustainable infrastructure in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain and Kuwait. Our focus is on delivering air, rail, road and highway transportation; water conveyance and/or wastewater treatment; and land development and public infrastructure to our clients and your communities. Parsons creates interconnected communities and world class infrastructure.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will perform a variety of document control functions for the project and coordinate the flow of documents between project operations, engineering disciplines, construction team or other department groups.
• Ensure that pre-established document control requirements are satisfactorily met throughout the project duration.
• Receive, track, and monitor documents using standard document management programs to register documents, maintain databases, and produce logs, transmittals, and other reports as required.
• Maintain an established data distribution system and schedule for the assigned project based upon client, project, department, and supplier requirements. When needed, he will expedite review, signature approval, and release of supplier and internally produced documents.
• Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
• Diploma in related discipline and at least 10 years of control experience.
• Good written and oral communication skills in English.
• Highly organized, pro-active and can work with minimal supervision.
• Working knowledge of MS Office and related word processing, spreadsheets, and database software.
• Proficiency in the use of Aconex.
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.