Job description / Role
The Digital Marketing Team Leader is responsible for leading the digital marketing team in setting up strategic plans for web, ticketing and loyalty as well as online commerce.
– Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns for the brand’s E commerce and ticketing sites in order to maximize traffic and conversion as per the set budget.
– Track regional and international trends and continuously review new technologies, to keep the company at the forefront of developments for digital audience acquisition.
– Develop plans and calendars for a range of content packages and target groups to attract relevant traffic, in line with the online store strategy and calendar of campaigns.
– Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns including SEO/SEM, social media and display campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
– Identify and build partnerships with relevant media outlets, websites and brands to optimize traffic acquisition while minimizing expenses.
– Supervise emailing through all channels, develop emailing action-plan and monitor performance for E commerce, ticketing and loyalty.
– Assist in recruiting, training, motivating and evaluating his/her team to ensure that the department has necessary skill base and that the employees are optimally motivated and enabled to maximize their potential contribution to the company.
– Bachelor’s degree in Multimedia or Web Development.
– 5 to 6 years of experience in a similar role or in a digital or E commerce marketing
– Proficient in HTML, Google Tag Manager, responsive web applications.
– Fluent in English, Arabic is a plus.
– Strategic Thinking
– Developing and Motivating Others
– Driving and Achieving results
– Analytical Thinking
– Customer Focus
– Decision Making
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.