Job description / Role
The Digital Marketing Manager – Luxury will be responsible to define and optimize the brand’s digital marketing strategy and run the digital marketing campaigns to increase online brand awareness. The ideal candidate will also manage the digital media, ensuring excellence of marketing performance.
My client is a multinational luxury retailer with offices in Dubai
The Digital Marketing Manager – Luxury will be responsible for the following:
* Defining and implementing a digital marketing strategy in line with the brand strategy and objective
* Monitoring and managing the brand’s online reputation and awareness by ensuring relevant online presence
* Implementing actions to follow the social media strategy of the brand and drive online conversation
* Online customer knowledge and analysis and updating the action plan to reach defined goals (drive traffic to site, store, etc.)
* Tracking brand’s online performance, spot opportunities online, new technologies, and constantly optimize existing digital assets
* Responding to customers’ requests made via social media, email, forum
* Launching and managing new social media pages for the brands
* Creating content for online platforms
The Digital Marketing Manager – Luxury must have the following:
* Previous luxury retail experience
* 5 years of all encompassing digital and e-commerce exposure (website, mobile, social media, analytics)
* A deep understanding and insights into the Middle East digital consumer base.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.