- Location: Kemble, Gloucestershire
- Salary: Competitive salary
- Job Type: Permanent, full-time Email Job
We are Outdoor and Cycle Concepts, four brands working together to help people live happier healthier lives outdoors. With our four brands – Snow+Rock, Cotswold Outdoor, Runners Need and Cycle Surgery we can prepare our customers for almost any outdoor activity. With a host of new store openings and four successful web platforms, we are a growing business looking for a passionate Digital Marketing Manager to help us take the next step.
The successful applicant will be responsible for delivering online customer acquisition activity including
paid search, SEO, affiliate programmes, display campaigns, paid social, content outreach etc.
You will lead a team of Digital Marketing Executives who will help you drive new customer acquisition and
sales across Cotswold Outdoor, Snow+Rock, Cycle Surgery and Runners Need brands.
Continually analysing, reviewing and optimising the performance of our digital marketing strategy. Guiding and directing your team and internal stakeholders alongside agencies as required to improve digital marketing plans.
Collaborate across the business to maximise ROI for all digital marketing activity in line with brand
guidelines and business goals.
Don’t Miss: Gas Engineer Job in UK
Knowledge, skills and qualifications required:
- Maintain a good understanding of the competitive environment within the outdoor industry
- Working knowledge of Analytics tools, Google Adwords, Bing Ads and Google Analytics
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, Excel knowledge is crucial
- Confidence with numbers
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Self-motivated with enthusiasm and drive
- Good communicator with both internal and external stakeholders
- Time Management skills and organisational skills, with the ability to effectively manage multiple demands in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Digital marketing experience and willingness to develop further knowledge in line with market and industry.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the ‘Apply now’ button.