Location: Dubai, UAE
Job description / Role
• Create multimedia designs using computer packages (Adobe Suite)
• Improve the interactive with new ideas and content.
• Maintain the quality and standards of pictures used by New Media site, in terms of relativity to the subject, quality and repetition rules.
• Responsible for the creation of all graphic assets requested by the editorial for all program titles within the deadlines (Home page promotional images, program page graphics and thumbnails).
• Uploading media onto GOBOZ. prior to airing for assigned recorded shows / immediately after airing for assigned live shows and publishing onto the website immediately after airing.
• Prepare weekly picture galleries to enhance Interactive Library.
• Complete & maintain MBC Digital Inventory.
• Excellent skills in editing and creating mobile content (Mobisodes, short clips, wallpapers, ring tones).
• Perform other tasks & duties as and when required
• Creative writing / proof reading in French
• Holder of Bachelor Degree in Multimedia/Digital Production/Graphic Design
• Adobe Suite
• Final Cut Pro/Power Director
• Macromedia Flash & Flash 3D Animator
• Other Graphics and Editing tools
• Fluency in Arabic and English is essential
• Planning & Organizing skills
• Communication skills
• Teamwork & Interpersonal Skills
About the Company
MBC Group is the largest satellite TV and radio network in the Middle East based in Dubai Media City. It broadcasts a portfolio of Arabic and Western entertainment channels; as well as managing the Al Arabiya news channel and New Media platforms. The group has expanded significantly in the last several years moving from one TV and radio channel to ten TV, four radio channels and a range of broadcast and news service companies. Additionally the Group operates a number of successful websites and is aggressively expanding its internet and multiplatform operations.