The festival of lights– Diwali (Deepavali) – commences with Dhanteras, an auspicious day of great significance. It is time to welcome Maa Lakshmi, Lord Kubera and Lord Dhanavatri to your homes to seek their blessings for a healthy, happy and prosperous life.
Sharing is caring. And hence, you may want to wish all your near and dear ones of this auspicious occasion.
- May Goddess Lakshmi bless you with wealth and prosperity in abundance. Here’s wishing you a very Happy and Prosperous Dhanteras.
- On this day, I shall worship to Lord Kubera and Goddess Lakshmi for blessing us all with wealth and the riches. May poverty be uprooted forever and may all live happily. Here’s wishing one and all a very Happy Dhanteras.
- Dhanteras is not just about wealth but good health too. Seek the blessings of Lord Dhanvantari, the God of Ayurveda for a healthy life because Health is the true wealth. Happy Dhanteras.
- Invite good health and keep illness at bay by worshipping the god of Ayurveda – Dhanvantari. Happy Dhanteras.
- May Lord Dhanvantari, who holds a pitcher full of divine nectar, bless you with a healthy body and mind. Good health is the ultimate wealth. Happy Dhanteras.
- Dhanvantri jee ki kripa se aap swasthya evam sukhi rahe, yahi hamari manokamna hai. Aapko aur aapke parivar ho Dhanteras ki dhero badhai.
- Maa Lakshmi ka vaas ho, dhan-sampatti ki varsha ho aur apka jeevan mangalmay ho. Dhanteras ki shubhkamnaye.
- Aaj ke din, Amrit ka kalash liye Dhanvantari jee aapke ghar padhare, sukh evam samriddhi ka shagun liye Maa Lakshmi virajein. Aapko Dhanteras ke pawan avsar par shubh kamnayein.
- Swasth shareer jeevan mein sukh ka mithas ghol deta hai. Swasth mann prasanna chit se kathinaiyon se ladke ki shakti pradan kerta hai. Dhanavantri je eke aashirvad se aap sadaiv swasthya evam sukhi rahein. Dhanteras ki badhayi.
- Maa Lakshmi, Kubera devata aur Dhanavantri jee ki kripa ho, aapka jeevan sukh tatha sampanna ho, yehi hamari mansha hai. Dhanteras ki shubh kamnayein.