Job description / Role
Linum Consult’s client operates out of the Middle East. They are currently seeking a Development Manager for a major real estate development project in Qatar.
• Managing the business development by generating and prioritising ideas for new developments/investments/partnerships and preparing proposals and feasibility studies
• Ensuring a smooth transition from concept design into detailed design by running handover meetings with Project Delivery
• Liaising with Project Delivery to make potential changes to the master plan and concept design during the detailed design phase
• Owning the P&L of your assigned development, and overseeing development works
• Developing the business plan for your assigned development and making sure to reflect input from project delivery and market insights
• Leading decisions on trade-offs between project delivery and the pre-approved project plan, and communicating targets to the delivery and procurement teams
• Scouting the market and deciding on potential opportunities for new investments or partnerships for the assigned development
• Liaising regularly with different departments to gather data on potential new development/investment opportunities
• Developing the framework for preliminary screenings
• Prioritising options and recommending the launch of new developments/investments/partnerships, including reviewing financial models and feasibility studies developed by direct reports
Don’t Miss: Best Job in Qatar For Senior Electrical Engineer
• Degree qualification in Engineering, Business or Economics, ideally with a master’s degree or MBA
• 10-12 years’ experience in real estate, working for large mixed-use developers
• Excellent investment management and analytical skills, with a strong understanding of end-to-end due diligence and the feasibility study process
• Strong, in-depth knowledge of the local real estate market within the GCC
• Excellent understanding of feasibility studies, master development design and marketing
• Fluency in English is essential, along with excellent communication skills
• Very strong team working skills, with the ability to interact effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
If you fulfil the minimum requirements stipulated by our client and are confidentially interested in applying then please drop Linum Consult a line with a copy of your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Francis Ryan.
About the Company
Linum Consult is a niche global consultancy specialising in international recruitment of white collar workers across the Construction & Engineering, Mining and Oil & Gas sectors. We provide a full 360 consultancy service for clients, candidates and partners to eliminate the potential pitfalls of international mobilisation.
All Linum Consultants are industry experts with in country, international, multi-cultural experience. We provide precise market information combined with local knowledge to help facilitate informed decisions that are often life changing.