Location: Dubai, UAE
Job description / Role
Dental Clinic Receptionist – Western – Dubai
This opportunity requires someone who is passionate about delivering outstanding customer service. The successful candidate must have at least 1-2 years of experience as a Clinic Receptionist in the UAE, preferably in a Dental setting.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
– Welcomes patients and visitors by greeting patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
– Optimizes patients’ satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
– Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying the provider of patient’s arrival; reviewing service delivery compared to schedule; reminding provider of service delays.
– Comforts patients by anticipating patients’ anxieties; answering patients’ questions; maintaining the reception area.
– Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
– Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
– Obtains revenue by recording and updating financial information; recording and collecting patient charges; controlling credit extended to patients; filing, collecting, and expediting third-party claims.
– Maintains business office inventory and equipment by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies; scheduling equipment service and repairs.
– Helps patients in distress by responding to emergencies.
– Protects patients’ rights by maintaining the confidentiality of personal and financial information.
– Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Don’t Miss: Dental Clinic Manager – Western Job in Dubai
– Free health insurance
– Free visa
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE’S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.