Location: Dubai, UAE
Job description / Role
Dental Clinic Manager – Western – Dubai
This opportunity requires someone who is passionate about delivering outstanding patient care and who will motivate and engage the team to deliver the same. The successful candidate must have at least 4-5 years of experience as a Clinic Manager in the UAE, preferably in a Dental setting.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
– Handle clinic’s routine operations.
– Create and execute clinic related human resource and finance objectives and customer service.
– Guide and support participation in patient care delivery regularly.
– Manage facilities, equipment, supplies, personnel and resources in relation to cost containment.
– Execute clinical administrative policies and initiate action to enhance patient care programs.
– Examine and resolve complaints received from staff, visitors, patients, and physicians.
– Support policy formulation and execute budget by providing financial projections during budget development.
– Execute productivity increase strategies and optimize clinical staff and procedural value.
– Explain good workplace behavior and identify issues and use resources to resolve.
– Understand future staffing requirements and create, execute and support clinical staff recruitment and retention strategies.
– Identify position specific job responsibilities and core competencies to create clear job descriptions.
– Improve staff-patient interactions through patient satisfaction tools.
Don’t Miss: Computer Engineering Lecturer Job in Oman
– 15,000 AED monthly salary (negotiable)
– Free health insurance
– Free visa
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE’S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.