Job description / Role
Customer Services Specialist
• To be point of contract for customer relations, handling enquiries and making necessary internal arrangement for escalation.
• People management
• Time management
• Customer communication
• Use of call centre software.
• Data analysis and interpretation of data
• Use of Ms Office Skills
Don’t Miss: QA/QC Civil Engineer Job in Doha
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Psychology, or any related field.
• 5-7 years experience in any related field preferably in a similar industry.
• People management skills.
• Good time management skills.
• Good communication skills.
• Knowledge of call centre software.
• Planning and organization skills.
• Data analysis and interpretation skills.
• Fluency in English and or Arabic.
• Good MS Office skills
About the Company
Matchtech is a leading global engineering recruitment specialist, with over 30 years’ experience in successfully matching job-seekers with hiring employers within the engineering industry. Our 300-strong team of dedicated recruitment consultants provide recruitment services across core engineering sectors including, aerospace, automotive, energy, infrastructure and maritime. We also offer specialist recruitment within the growing field of engineering technology.
We are passionate about quality and work to the most rigorous standards in the recruitment industry. Our goal is to always exceed the expectations of our customers by providing the best delivery and the highest quality service possible.