NSI & Bluefin Talent
Location: Doha, Qatar
Job description / Role
A leading regional bank is looking for a Customer Journey Officer to join their team in Doha Qatar.
– Develop the end-to-end customer journey by leveraging existing products, services and channels and suggesting value added services
– Contribute to the customer journey development and enhancement process of a portfolio of retail and corporate products in collaboration with relevant stakeholders
– Act as subject matter expert on customer journey innovation and experience
– Review and sign-off customer journey analysis results as part of the development process
– Review and sign-off product business cases as part of development process
– Hold regular meetings with product and channel managers to monitor progress, address issues, and plan function activities
– 2-4 years of work experience in a well-known bank
– Experience in customer services excellence
– Experience in the design, development and maintenance of customer journey-maps
– Product user research and education market experience preferred
– Experience with multiple journey mapping tools
– Bachelor’s Degree in related fields
Don’t Miss: Chief Digital Officer Job in Saudi Arabia
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.