We are seeking a super-talented and highly creative Content Marketing and Search Engine Marketing individual with an impressive track record of experience to contribute to our success working from your virtual UK office,
The ideal candidate is a little quirky with a great sense of humour. You are keen to work in a creative, results driven environment using content creativity coupled with mind-blowing copywriting. You can understand a client’s essence and take it from ideation to a brilliantly crafted execution. Develop creative content designed to attract links, new readers, and drive qualified leads. You are passionate about social media marketing and about telling our story.
- Marketing communications: conceive, write, and deliver compelling, keyword-rich, actionable content – online, digital, social, and print – targeted at technical and business audiences, on a regular schedule;
- Content assets: recommend and deliver a variety of content marketing assets – i.e. whitepapers, ePresentations, short- & long-form posts, features/values graphics, infographics. Capture customer quotes, (video) case studies and boost software reviews;
- Online content management: updating website copy and posting content using WordPress;
- Social Media: day-to-day management of our social media activities, including writing or re-purposing existing materials and distributing them (via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn etc.), in order to maintain a consistently professional and active social media presence;
- SEO: create, manage, and execute paid and organic search campaigns, including, but not limited to, account set up, strategy, and day-to-day management. Increase effectiveness of campaigns through monitoring and testing keywords, ad copy, and keyword bids;
- Paid search: manage online advertising and performance metrics;
- Event management: help with managing exhibitions and other events;
- Reporting: tracking and reporting on the success of marketing activities, as well as benchmarking against others in our space.
Don’t Miss: Digital Marketing Manager Job in UK
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, organizational development or related field, or equivalent work experience preferably in a B2B technology company;
- Excellent copywriting skills with proven ability to drive an integrated storyline and conversation;
- Ability to articulate value statements and capabilities in highly compelling ways;
- Hands-on experience using social media tools to promote and engage;
- Previous experience implementing and managing paid lead generation campaigns;
- Experience in analytics; ability to constantly measure content effectiveness, identify trends and continuously optimize to increase engagement and web traffic;
- Detail-oriented and an excellent problem-solver. Can juggle simultaneous priorities;
- Knowledge and prior use of WordPress, Photoshop, Illustrator, and email marketing tools such as MailChimp.
- Small, super-productive teams with self-motivated people of an entrepreneurial mindset
- With people who express themselves, have a positive attitude and a sense of humor
- Content Management, Copywriting,Email Marketing, Case Studies, Search Engine
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the ‘Apply now’ button.