Rafal Real Estate
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
1.Closing entries in the companies for preparation of accounts including but not limited to following
a. Prepayment amortization
d. transfer from unearned revenue to cost of goods sold
2. Posting of all transactions
3. Preparation of Financial statements & required adjustments
4. Preparation of Consolidated Financial statements & required elimination adjustments
5. Review & approval of bank Reconciliation statements
6. Maintain Insurance schedule & ensure appropriate coverage & renewals
7. Maintain IFRS required disclosures
8. Quarterly/Annual review by Auditors
• Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role eg. AR, AP, GL, forecasting, budgeting
• Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations
• Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
• Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls.
• Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow
• Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries
• Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and project
teams in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis.
• Issue project cost reports for review and approval.
• Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the set up.
• Establish and maintain systems for cost-sensitivity analysis and early-warning of cost-overruns
• Work consultatively with the respective departments on cost reduction initiatives
CPA or Min Degree in Accounting/Finance/ACCA qualification
• Min 6 to 10 years relevant experience in financial & management accounting particularly in Construction / Real Estate is preferred.
• Relevant experience in audit and costing is advantageous.
• Excellent strategic planning skills and able to interact with all levels.
• Good MS Office skills particularly strong capabilities in MS Excel.
• Able to work independently and highly meticulous.
• Working experience in MX-Dynamics / SAP is highly regarded.
• Familiarity in IFRS / VAY is advantageous.
• Based in Saudi Arabia.
About the Company
Headquartered in Riyadh, Rafal Real Estate Company was founded in late 2007, with the objective of developing distinguished communities with unique lifestyle, offering both, clients and Investors, a real opportunity to live and invest in style.
RAFAL is owned by leading business groups in KSA; namely, A. K. Al Muhaidib & Sons Co., Ibrahim A. Abunayyan & Bros Co., and Arabian Tawazon for Commercial Investment Co. Ltd.