Chemical floor hardeners have been used for various industrial applications for over 50 years. These floor hardeners have evolved with the time extensively; giving consumers some impressive flooring. These products are widely used to improve and enhance the performance of the concrete.
What These Chemical Floor Hardeners Do
Concrete is hard, but not always hard enough. Some concrete floors wear out before their time. To make them last longer, the marketplace offers a wide range of products, including dry-shake hardeners, floor cleaning product,sealers, and concrete admixtures.
There are several non-toxic liquid chemical products available such as Polyasparatic floor coating which will provide your concrete floor with a waterproof barrier, as well as prevent pitting, rutting and increase its resistance to wear. In addition, this floor coating increases wear resistance and reduce the side effects of certain chemicals that used to develop on the floor, regardless of whether it is old or new masonry or concrete.
Review the benefits of Polyasparatic floor coating:
- It provides rapid curing within 5 to 120 minutes, depending on the formulation
- It can be successfully applied at surface temperatures from -30°F to 140°F
- You get bubble-free surfaces even at high humidity even though there is a high humidity
- It is ultra-violet (UV) stable hence doesn’t turn yellow and can provide UV protection to underlying coatings
- Made with a high solids content, which means low or no volatile organics during application
- The cured coating can handle temperatures up to 350°F
- It does not blush white from moisture in the concrete
- Able to resist most stains, especially from oils and fats and even from red wine
- High abrasion resistance
All of these floor hardening products have been extensively tested in laboratories, using various tests on concrete floors using abrasive materials. Then, a waterproofing test was conducted, and these ceilings were able to resist moisture penetration of hydrostatic pressure. These chemical products have also been used in heavy industrial applications widely.
These products have been tested thoroughly, and have high recommendations from a spectacular understanding of chemistry and of the cement hydration process. With the help of these products, you can seal cracks, stop concrete floor dusting, increase paint adhesion,increase wear resistance, stop leaks, waterproof your concrete and much more. Discover for yourself the difference that these concrete floor hardeners, sealers and waterproofers can do for all of your industrial as well as flooring applications.
After the application of these floor hardeners it is believed that it adds good many years of life span to your floors. The surface of your polished floors is harder, easier to clean, and more stain resistant, so consumers who have used this do feel that these products increase the durability of the floors. However; it is important to know what kind of flooring you have got and how which kind of floor cleaning product will be useful on your flooring.