Transguard Workforce Solutions
Location: Dubai, UAE
Job description / Role
We are now looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) Developer to join our expanding BI team in Dubai.
In this role you will design, develop, and support Transguard websites, portals and mobile applications.
You will bring BI and analytical thinking to the organisation, analysing user requirements to create system features and in-depth reporting. You will also design and develop user interfaces to internet/intranet, iOS and Android applications as per SDLC.
You will be responsible for troubleshooting and resolving production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms as well as supporting users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
You will play a crucial role as Transguard embarks on its mission to implement Business Intelligence and Smart Analytics for departments across the organisation.
The skills and experience required for this role are:
• Professional Diploma or Degree in Software development
• Proficient in programming languages and development techniques such as SQL
• Broad knowledge and experience of Business Intelligence tools and techniques is desirable
• Experience of Corporate web portal and Mobile Apps development integrated with other systems,
• Troubleshooting, problem solving and root cause analysis experience
• Experience of using Power BI, Tableau, and MicroStrategy is desirable but not essential
Don’t Miss: Assistant Project Manager Job in UAE
About the Company
Transguard Workforce Solutions delivers Professional Contract Staffing (also known as Employee Outsourcing) within the UAE.
Our Workforce Solutions include:
- Delivering Sourcing and Recruitment Solutions for Clients in need of identifying Contract or temporary Staff.
- Providing a complete end to end Staffing Solution which includes Visa Sponsorship, HR Management, Employee Welfare & Payroll Services.
- Transitioning Contract Staff from other staffing providers to Transguard while remaining compliant with UAE Labour and Immigration Laws.
Transguard Workforce Solutions currently employ over 1300+ Staff from over 70 different nationalities. Across the Group, we payroll over 48,000 employees monthly and provide 3 Year Immigration Visas.