Robert Half International (RHI)
Job description / Role
My client a very reputable multinational broker based in Dubai are currently seeking an experienced Business Development Manager.
The successful individual will be responsible for managing all aspects of business development from identifying potential prospects to pre-sale through close.
* Identify, qualify and sell new business to targeted organisations to exceed annual target
* Build and maintain new relationships with the key decision-makers within the target organisations
* Understands the short and long-term needs and challenges of client
* Works closely with a team of consultants and analysts to collaboratively develop solutions that will move prospects through the sales process and win the sale
* Participate in professional organisations and informal networks to develop, build and sustain pipelines and to obtain prospects
Don’t Miss: Digital Content Assistant Job in Dubai, UAE
* Strong communication skills
* A minimum of 5+ years in a similar role
* Successful B2B sales experience, including working with senior clients
* Exceptional time management and organization skills
* Must be a self-starter and demonstrate resourcefulness
* Ability to work effectively and professionally in a fast-paced environment
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\’s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.