Job description / Role
A magic circle firm in Abu Dhabi currently has a vacancy for a Business Development Coordinator. The responsibilities of this role span across project management, client engagement, intelligence research and maintenance, strategic input, and event participation.
As the Business Development Coordinator, you will work with local and overseas executive management, fee earners, Finance, Marketing teams, and clients to drive strategy and success across all firm practice areas.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
– 3 to 5 years of experience working in a global professional services consultancy, ideally within private practice;
– Excellent communication skills in English;
– Recent demonstrated experience delivering proposals and bid, leading projects, and working effectively with key stakeholders and to tight deadlines;
– Strong project management and the ability to thrive under pressure;
– A proactive and determined approach with a focus on client and colleague relationships.
About the Company
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based business providing recruitment solutions from a global perspective. Drawing on our networks throughout Australia, the Middle East and the UK we are able to utilise our extensive experience recruiting locally within each region as well as facilitating international moves when the need arises.
Our experience spans small boutiques right through to mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. We recruit across a broad range of roles including:
Lawyer Paralegal Legal Secretary EA/PA HR Administration/Office Support
Please note, applicants are advised only to apply to Barratt Galvins job opportunities through the GulfTalent portal. All direct applications will be deleted.