Job description / Role
We are currently recruiting a Business Architect for an exciting opportunity here in Dubai. The primary responsibility of this role is to develop and establish an IT business solution design unit for a specific competency which has been identified as being a common theme across different business units, in order to leverage synergies. Identify and design leading edge, innovative IT business solutions, across multiple business units. Envisage and develop 3-5 year roadmaps for the specific cross-business IT competency which support both business and IT strategies. Develop a framework research and analysis for the specific competency to introduce and evaluate new industry concepts and supporting technology to provide quantifiable business performance improvements and solutions
Applications are sought from those with experience in the following key areas;
• 8 years plus total experience of which at least five years should be at a senior level related to IT architecture or design.
• The candidate must be a strategic thinker and be able to work with relevant stakeholder in driving an Enterprise wide
business solution that is reusable and is of optimum business value. This includes validation of business cases, identifying
the drivers of business benefits, creating the opportunities for improvement and getting the buy in from relevant
• The candidate must demonstrate and be a role model in adopting ‘Design Thinking’ Approach.
• The candidate must demonstrate very strong understanding of industry leading practices on Enterprise Architecture that
include Business Architecture, Information Architecture and Technology Architecture.
• Key focus and exposure should be on Business Architecture and Business solution design. This should include setting up
processes to make sure that the standards are consistently followed across all the initiatives.
• Candidate should be able to work in Agile team structures, work closely with product managers, product owners, scrum
masters and represent in Scrum of Scrums.
• The candidate must also foster the culture of Co-creation of solutions with the relevant stakeholders from business and IT
• Degree or Honours) in a relevant domain preferred e.g. Operations Research, Marketing science, Information Systems,
• Excellent English language skills
About the Company
Copora is a privately owned, low volume specialist recruitment agency with offices in both London and Dubai allowing us to have global reach and a strong presence across both EMEA and APAC. Our focus is our people – allowing us to be the partner of choice for recruitment solutions within the Financial Services, Technology, Management Consultancy and Legal sectors.
In an increasingly interdependent and connected world we understand that human relationships are ever more critical to business success. We are an expert team of consultants based across London and Dubai which allows our business to be the preferred recruitment agency for professionals seeking to navigate a complex market.