Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
– Conduct research to study customer experience on SIC websites
– Compile data in a meaningful manner for higher management
– Write short reports explaining outcome of research, along with key findings and suggestions
– Follow up regularly with Category teams/ISMs on progress of process related to this project
– Validate SIC SKUs with Amazon ASINs on Dolon price matching tool
– Conduct random check on current pricing inputs to report / follow up any errors
– Bachelors in Business or related field
– 0 – 6 months experience
– Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel
– Excellent writing / speaking skill
– Languages: English (must), Arabic
Don’t Miss: Parent Relations Executive Job in Abu Dhabi, UAE
– Goal driven with a positive attitude
– Passion to learn
– Excellent work ethics
– Team player
About the Company
Souq.com – the Middle East’s online marketplace.
We connect people and products – opening up a world of possibility. From bracelets and backpacks to tablets and toy cars – we give you access to everything you need and want. Our range is unparalleled, and our prices unbeatable.
Driven by smart technology, everything we do is designed to put the power directly in your hands – giving you the freedom to shop however, whenever and wherever you like.
We’re trusted by millions, because we don’t just deliver to your doorstep, we were born here. With Souq.com you’ll always be getting a good deal – with exceptional service that makes your shopping experience as easy and seamless as possible.