Job description / Role
Parsons’ engineering and construction management staff members create innovative, safe, and sustainable infrastructure in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, and Kuwait. We deliver rail, transit, road, and highway transportation; water conveyance and wastewater treatment; oil and gas; land development; public; and aviation infrastructure to our customers and communities. Parsons creates interconnected communities and world-class infrastructure.
Duties and Responsibilities:
In accordance with established procedures, performs a variety of routine and non-routine administrative, clerical, data collection and report writing tasks specific to the project assigned.
• Gathers statistics and general data; reviews and combines this information into established reports for use within and outside the unit. May develop new reports or revise existing reports, as directed. Such reports may be in spreadsheet or graphical formats, or narrative-style word processing. May be responsible for verifying data gathered, such as matching supplier invoices against file copies. Distributes reports as directed by immediate supervisor.
• Reviews time reports to verify accuracy of hours worked and Job#/WBS charges. Follows up to ensure timely processing of corrections.
• Maintains employee directory and related data pertaining to employees assigned to the unit, including company resumes. Tracks paid-time-off hours charged and maintains schedule of future hours to be taken.
• Originates correspondence and reports not requiring the personal attention of immediate supervisor. Answers telephone, taking and relaying messages. Receives, sorts, and distributes mail.
• May establish and maintain records of equipment, including a log of equipment service dates. May initiate requests for service.
• May obtain basic data for completion of the unit’s overhead budget and prepare associated recurring reports. May produce preliminary reconciliation as appropriate.
• May coordinate physical space requirements for the assigned unit. Initiates requests for PCs and telephones, and updates Corporate Directory as appropriate.
• May work closely with immediate supervisor in tracking timeliness of performance appraisals and preparing documents related to personnel actions.
• May periodically prepare an occupancy report by project or gather information to complete staffing reports for the unit and/or several projects, as directed by immediate supervisor.
• Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
Don’t Miss: Head Chef / Kitchen Manager Job in London
• Degree or Diploma and at least 7 years relevant work experience.
• Work experience in Dubai is preferred.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Good organizational and interpersonal skills are required.
• Proficiency in keyboard skills and in the use of MS Office is required.
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.