Comprehensive Health Services (CSH)
Ref: LP 354-22
Job description / Role
Emergency Room Nurse – Foreign National
Emergency Nurses treat patients in emergency situations where they’re experiencing trauma or injury. These nurses quickly recognize life-threatening problems and are trained to help solve them on the spot. They can work in hospital emergency rooms, ambulances, helicopters, urgent care centers, sports arenas, and more. As an Emergency Nurse, you’ll treat a variety of conditions from sore throats to heart attacks for patients of all ages and backgrounds.
Emergency room (ER) nurses work in critical care emergency facilities to assist doctors and work with emergency medical technicians in helping people in pain and possibly life-threatening trauma.
Required Certification, Qualifications, And Experience
• Associates of Science in Nursing or Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
• National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX-RN).
• Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
• Current nursing license, in good standing with the State licensing board.
• Minimum of one (1) year Emergency Room (ER) Nurses experience.
• Critical -Thinking Skills: Nurses will need to assess a patient’s health, as well as detect changes in symptoms, health or pain, and will need to know when action is necessary.
• Attention to Detail: Nurses can help doctors operate, administer medicines and work with specific treatments that, if wrong could prove fatal. Attention to detail is crucial.
• Maintain current certification in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), and Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) OR Basic Life Support (BLS),
• ER Nurses work as part of a team with physicians, other nurses and healthcare professionals to provide care, monitor health conditions, plan long-term care needs, administer medicine, use medical equipment, perform minor medical operations, and advise patients and their families on illness, care and continued care after a hospital stay.
Don’t Miss: Best Job in Morocco Like as Sales Director
About the Company
Founded in 1975, Comprehensive Health Services, Inc. is one of the nation’s largest and most experienced providers of workforce medical services. We partner with Fortune 1000 companies and the U.S. government to solve the highly complex, large-scale health care challenges they face by implementing and managing cost-effective, customized medical programs for large and dispersed work forces. Our technology-driven, flexible health care solutions are capable of providing tailored services to ensure employers can meet the medical needs and compliance issues of their employees anywhere in the world.
We leverage our unique combination of sophisticated, proprietary IT systems, best-in-class program management capabilities, specialized logistics and distribution services, and broad contracted network of medical providers to offer differentiated services.