Fast Rent A Car
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
1. Greet, assist, and direct office visitors and phone callers to the appropriate staff member.
2. Receive, direct and dispatch telephone messages and fax messages.
3. Coordinate mails pickup and delivery. And courier service.
4. Monitoring conference room booking for training and committee meetings.
5. Maintain sufficient inventory of office supplies.
6. Monitor the use of supplies and stationary.
7. Coordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment. And its contracts.
8. Assist the GHRM and other staff as requested on providing administrative services.
9. Administer Monthly and daily office attendance.
10. Type Letters and memos and its filling.
11. Air Ticket Booking for exit staff.
12. Supervise office cleaning, refreshments, news papers.
Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent and Total experience of 3 years in UAE and 1 year in the same capacity.
Don’t Miss: Support Services Supervisor Job in Dubai, UAE
1. Excellent interpersonal skills
2. Good verbal and written communication skills.
3. Ability to organize own workload.
4. The ability to be a team player.
5. MS office literate and typing speed.
About the Company
Providing market-leading standards in the field of vehicle rental services, Fast Rent A Car offers arguably the most comprehensive line-up of any company in the UAE.
Since its launch in 1990, Fast Rent A Car has focused on core values such as strong customer service and excellent value for money. This successful formula has seen the Abu Dhabi-based company grow across the Emirates to become the premier locally owned vehicle rental company.