Location: United Kingdom
Job description / Role
• Undertake precise mechanical work and electronics repair including through hole and surface mounted components.
• Complete fault finding, repair and testing process using specialized and general-purpose test equipment.
• Undertake work in accordance with the manufacture’s component maintenance manual and regulatory approvals and the company’s quality system.
• Complete accurate and legible repair records and ensure they are filed in a timely manner.
• Maintain an agreed level of quality and cost effectiveness, ensuring accuracy and safety standards are met.
• HNC/HND level electronics (or similar qualification)
• Minimum 5 years related experience
• Experience in mechanical work and electronics repair
• Documented qualifications in related maintenance fields
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients – helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.