Ignite Search & Selection
Location: Dubai, UAE
Job description / Role
• Take full responsibility the definition, documentation and successful completion of complex projects
• Develop and documents project plans, work break down structures, stakeholder analysis, risks and issues logs, communication plans and other documents as per PMO methodology
• Facilitate projects scoping and business priority setting and obtains formal agreement by stakeholders and recipients to scope and requirements and establishes a baseline to commence projects
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
• Responsible for preparing and publishing Request for Proposals (RfP) based on the business case, project requirements, and standard service level agreements in collaboration with enterprise architects, business analysts, and procurement department.
• Ensure the competent vendors are selected in a transparent and a fair manner through RTA s official vendor evaluation process
• Ensure that management is both aware of and able to provide the required resources, and that available resources are properly utilized and accounted for.
• Monitor and controls schedules and costs against projects plans
• Ensure that quality reviews occur on schedule and according to RTA enterprise architecture and IT quality assurance policies and procedures
• Monitor and reports on the progress of projects and ensures transparent and prompt communication to all relevant project stakeholders
• Ensure that projects are aligned with RTA PMO and portfolio management methodologies and plans and provide appropriate reporting to the portfolio and PMO teams
• Foresee potential risks associated with project scope time and cost, ensure risk response and mitigation plan are in place, executed and reported.
• Identifies where change is required, plans for variations and ensures that change management protocols are implemented
• Collect contract performance data and monitors performance against KPIs, monitors compliance with RTA Terms and Conditions and take appropriate steps to address non-compliance issues
• Coordinate and manages planning of the acceptance testing, training, and transitioning to operations and support
• Manage project closure activities including sign-off and ensures that all project deliverables are completed and handed over according to contractual requirements
• Manage the documentation of user guides and support and maintenance procedures to improve adoption and continuous support and maintenance operations
• Manage transitioning of service level agreements and ensures vendors adherence to service level terms during implementation
• Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering, With PMP / Masters preferred from a recognized university.
• Minimum 8 years of experience in in a large and active service organization, out of which at least 4 years in a relevant Project Management position.
• Knowledge in Transportation Operations command center is an added advantage
• Maintain awareness of current and emerging technologies, software packages, project management methodologies and tools.
• Excellent project management skills to develop and direct Ability to initiate and direct technical projects.
• Highly analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex work processes.
• Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications.
• Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
• Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues.
• Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects.
• Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve complaints.
• Goal-driven leader who maintains a productive climate and confidently motivates, mobilizes, and coaches employees to meet high performance standards.
• Results-driven achiever with exemplary planning and organizational skills, along with a high degree of detail orientation.
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.