Job description / Role
PR Managers create and maintain a favorable image for the employer by communicating programs, accomplishments and/ or points of view.
We are seeking a Public Relations Manager to work client side for the personal office of a globally renowned and well respected business leader. The role will be based in Dubai and you will be working with offices globally.
* Planning, developing and implementing credible and well researched PR strategies
* Managing enquiries from media, individuals and other organisations
* Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media
* Planning publicity strategies and campaigns to build public persona and industry sentiment
* Managing the PR aspect of a potential crisis situation
* Strategically communicating with target markets through credible and reputable media channels
* Analysing media coverage and working with market intelligence partners
* Curating the public image of our client.
A great package and a chance to join a diverse and forward thinking team.
Don’t Miss: Marketing Manager Job in Sharjah, UAE
* Bachelor/Master degree in PR, management, business,marketing or related field
* Proven working experience in public relations required (strategic communications, reputation management, crisis communication etc.)
* Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level
* Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets
* Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
* Exceptional writing and editing skills
* Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
* Event planning experience
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.