NSI & Bluefin Talent
Job description / Role
A renowned e-commerce platform is looking for experienced Data Engineers for their Singapore office. If you believe in the transformative power of technology and want to change the world for the better by providing a platform to connect buyers and sellers in one community, this is a position we encourage you to apply for.
– Develop and enhance data infrastructure using frameworks such as Hadoop, Spark and Flume
– Design and build new data models and architects that will provide intuitive analytics
– Design and build reliable data pipelines that will efficiently move data to our Data Warehouse
– Design and develop new systems and tools that will enable teams to utilize, understand and process
data at faster speeds
– Minimum B.S. degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
– 2+ years of Python development and Unix/Linux system experience
– 2+ years of SQL (Mysql, PostgreSQL, Hive, etc.) experience
– Familiar with Hadoop, Spark, Big Data experience is a plus
– Excellent communication skills with the ability to identify and communicate data driven insights
You must also possess at least 2 of the additional requirements as below:
– 2+ years of working experience in software development/programming in one of Java, C/C++ under
– 2+ years of working experience with distributed databases or distributed systems
– 2+ years of working experience with dimensional data modelling & schema design in Data Warehouses
– 2+ years of working experience working on Big Data Analytics pipelines (Hadoop, Hive, ETL, RDBMS,
Hadoop data management tools like Sqoop)
Don’t Miss: Full Stack Web Developer Job in Singapore
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.