Saudi Aramco Total Refining & Petrochemical Company (SATORP)
Location: Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
– To provide support and advice on Career Development and Talent Management Programs and contribute to the development and maintenance of effective Competency Framework and Succession Plan for all positions at SATORP.
– Ensure quality design, development and implementation of Competency Framework, Career Path Plan, Succession Planning and Development Programs and Performance Management System that cover all employees at SATORP and help instill a culture of career progression and performance among employees.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Supervise and monitor Career Development Section’s Counselors and support them in performing their assigned duties.
– Ensure that all Career Development programs are fully integrated and coordinated according to SATORP’s expectations and relevant industry best practices.
– Provide expert input to Career Development programs for individual employees, including identifying individuals’ objectives and improvement needs, developing their respective programs and monitoring their career progress.
– Assist in the development and establishment of all policies, procedures and guidelines relating to Career Development programs and activities.
– Design specific communication programs to reach out to all SATORP’s Organizations and ensure their full understanding and ownership of the Competency Framework, Career Path Plan, Succession Planning and Development Programs and Performance Management.
– Partner with SATORP’s Organizations to develop performance improvement strategies and core competencies.
– Ensure that all associated templates and forms for Career Development programs are in place, easy-to-use and timely communicated and shared with all concerned personnel.
– Keep abreast with the latest methodologies and associated technologies to be used for Career Development programs and initiatives.
– Communicate and report directly to Superintendent Training and Career Development on Career Development related issues.
– Monitor and ensure the Career Development programs and technologies are kept current and maintained, and ensure that effective utilization and continuous updating of SAP Talent Management system.
– Perform other related duties as assigned by the Superintendent Training and Career Development.
– An integrated and coordinated Career Development programs that help develop and retain a capable, high-performance pool of employees.
Don’t Miss: Soft Services Supervisor Job in Dubai
– Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Human Resource or equivalent.
– Eight (8) years of experience in Talent Management and Career Development, of which at least Four (4) years in a similar position.
About the Company
SATORP, in its promising future, is one of the most complex refineries in the world, with a processing capacity of 400,000 barrels per day of Arabian Heavy Crude to produce petroleum products and petrochemicals with commitment to the highest international standards of health, safety and environment; and at the same time having continuous development and leadership in the region. This world-class refinery that came to being out of the expertise of the two oil giants, Saudi Aramco and Total, is located at Jubail Industrial City in the east of Saudi Arabia.