Location: Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
• Identify new clients and projects, respond to RFP’s and follow up on all leads.
• Maintain good relations with clients and the local authorities.
• Identify potential partners where needed
• Attend networking events and activities to identify opportunities and present the company services to potential clients.
• Prepare proposals in consultation with the company SVP and according to the company standards within given deadlines. Follow up with client after proposal submission.
• Manage marketing, branding and name recognition activities in-country.
• Monitor client satisfaction with the company services and provide feedback for operational improvement and implement change if appropriate.
• Follow direction of Country Manager and keep him updated in all activities.
• Support the operations during the absence of the Country Manager.
• Meets directly with decision makers to obtain client and opportunity information
• Formally documents win strategy and Red Flags
• Tracks opportunity and informs others (including Proposals & Marketing) of expected RFP issue dates
• Identifies and analyzes competition and, where applicable, recommends teaming strategy
• Ensures attendance at pre-proposal meeting
• Assists with planning and organization of company networking events
• Resource Allocation/Management:
• Notifies Marketing of potential need for resources
• Provides input to develop proposal requirements
• Ensures corporate recruiting is briefed on the pursuit and additional positions to be filled
• Assists in Client debriefing as applicable
• Conducts review to determine potential conflict of interest
• Provides intelligence to support costing strategy
• Participates in legal and contractual review
• Leads execution of teaming agreements and memo of understandings (MOU’s) with team.
• Minimum of 15 years’ experience in a Construction Project Management role and minimum 5 years’ experience in local Business Development
• Candidate must have a BA or BS, preferably in Engineering, Architecture, or Construction Management.
• Travel as needed.
• Expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required
• Writing, computer, and presentation skills at an exceptional level
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.