Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
• Participate in the design phase of the project to review all Cards related requirements
• Review and validate functional / technical design documents from Vendors
• Document Business / technical Requirements
• Provide in-depth view of the technical capabilities of the mobile payments solutions
• Develop and manage medium sized changes
• Assist during testing phase by
o documenting technical test cases
o doing configurations,
o defect follow-up with Vendor
o facilitating technical discussions between business, vendor and testing teams
o recommend workarounds with impact analysis
• Deploy codes/ patches received from vendors, and follow change management process of the Bank
• Manage System Environments
• Working knowledge of TSYS Prime, Online will be an added value
• End-to-end knowledge of card issuing and acquiring process (application boarding, account/card maintenance, cardholder billing, payment scheme interchange settlements etc.)
• Knowledge of card fees, billing cycles, delinquency bucket movements, payment hierarchy for offsetting outstanding balances in different financial plans, etc.
• Conversant with mobile payments security aspects
• Different acquiring segments inclusive of retail, hospitality, dynamic currency conversion, e-Commerce, airlines, cash withdrawal (ATM), exchange houses, loyalty programs, airtime top-up etc.
• Integration between acquiring devices/channels (POS, ATM, Payment Gateways etc.)
• Channels certifications with payment schemes (ADVT, TIP, D-Pas, VbV, SecureCode, JSecure etc. certifications)
• Payment Scheme fees/charges related to Acquiring, NFC, QR code Payments, eCommerce is highly desirable.
• Encryption, Decryption and HSM
• Knowledge of HCM and OEM Wallets will be an added value.
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing recruitment solutions to Telecommunication, Oil & Energy, Technology and Engineering arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams those are specialized in their assigned industry sector. Saudi Networkers founded in late 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations and their deadlines. Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies with more than 1100+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.