Job description / Role
Linum Consult’s client operates out of the Middle East. They are currently seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer to perform inspections and oversee their managed assets in Qatar.
• Reviewing and approving the contracted consultants’ scale drawings for all building permit submissions and ensure that they are in line with the Master plan and local governmental regulations
• Working in close collaboration with the Head of Property Management, Engineers, Project Managers, and other team members to ensure ongoing projects are in line with the company’s engineering and load requirements
• Directing, monitoring, and regulating the activities of the contracted consultants engaged in preparing drawings and specification documents
• Reviewing proposals regarding system designs and installation specifications
• Conducting periodic on-site observation of electrical works, and monitoring the compliance with quality agreements and building plans
• Identifying and critical issues in the proposed project plans and providing suggestions to mitigate them
• Degree qualification in Electrical Engineering
• 8 years’ experience in a similar role for a large real estate development within the GCC market
• Excellent technical capabilities
• Strong understanding of Master Community Management, Facility Management, and Owners’ Association Management Services
• Fluency in English is essential, along with excellent communication skills
• Very strong team working skills, with the ability to interact effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
If you fulfil the minimum requirements stipulated by our client and are confidentially interested in applying then please drop Linum Consult a line with a copy of your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Francis Ryan.
About the Company
Linum Consult is a niche global consultancy specialising in international recruitment of white collar workers across the Construction & Engineering, Mining and Oil & Gas sectors. We provide a full 360 consultancy service for clients, candidates and partners to eliminate the potential pitfalls of international mobilisation.
All Linum Consultants are industry experts with in country, international, multi-cultural experience. We provide precise market information combined with local knowledge to help facilitate informed decisions that are often life changing.