Job description / Role
Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organisational effectiveness, communication and safety in the school.
Serve as primary point of contact and support for local businesses and government departments and establish professional relationships.Closely coordinate with departments, business stake holders i’e HR, PRO, IT etc.
One of the leading international chain of schools.
* Serve as primary point of contact and support for local businesses and government departments and establish professional relationships. (Ministry of Education, corporate companies etc)
* Coordinate with HR, PRO, and other business stake holders
* Serve as primary point of contact and support for local businesses and government departments and establish professional relationships
* Develop working relationships with internal and external stakeholders requiring follow up and liaison to ensure the project requirements are met as necessary
* Support the functional objectives of various departments or teams by performing a variety of activities in support of the functional processes, programs and/or services
* Work may include working on department projects, compiling and analysing data, tracking and monitoring of processes, projects and activities.
* Keeping track of when Visa/Insurance Renewals are due and ensuring everything occurs within the correct time frames so no penalties are incurred and no staff are without coverage.
QAR 120,000- 150,000 annually
* Bachelor’s degree in Administration with at least 3 years of working experience as HR, Admin, sales in Qatar schools is essential.
* Good communication skill in English and Arabic is essential.
* Ability to work independently and initiate opportunities for self and others and to find solutions to ensure tasks are completed within specified timescales.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.