Job description / Role
Through Parsons’ engineering and construction management services, we deliver innovative, safe and sustainable infrastructure in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain and Kuwait. Our focus is on delivering air, rail, road and highway transportation; water conveyance and/or wastewater treatment; and land development and public infrastructure to our clients and your communities. Parsons creates interconnected communities and world class infrastructure.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Report to the Construction Support Services Supervision Consultant Team.
• Responsible for the implementation and administration of crane coordination and strategy on the project.
• Assess applications from contractors for the positioning of cranes.
• Lead, coordinate, and ensure implementation of the crane strategies of all projects on the site.
• Liaise with all parties programme wide to coordinate the planning and placement of crane locations programme wide.
• Keep staff fully informed of the Client’s H&S standards & applicable legislative requirements relative to lifting operations.
• Ensure adequate procedures are implemented to evaluate the adequacy of lifting operations across the programme.
• Develop and deliver programme wide lifting operations audit and training programmes.
• Provides strategic reports and recommendations to leadership.
• Provides visible leadership and direction on the project with regards to lifting operations
• Provides guidance and recommendation on lifting operations to project delivery teams
• Keep fully informed on all existing and proposed changes in applicable regulations and legislation.
• Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
Don’t Miss: Document Controller (Aconex) Job in Dubai
• Engineering degree is preferred.
• Minimum of 10 years related work experience. Previous work in a large infrastructure projects is preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Commitment to quality and safe work practices.
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.