Location: Dubai, UAE
Job description / Role
Mark Williams Technology Division are currently partnering with a Semi Government entity in Dubai to find them an exceptional Network Engineer to start as soon as possible. UAE National only please
• You will be responsible for maintaining stable and reliable network environments by efficient usage of resources, timely resolution of operating incidents/problems, and effective implementation of system applications adhering to standard operating procedures to meet the business and functional needs and the Department’s commitments
• Administration of LAN / WAN / Server – Routing, Switching, Firewall, NMS, IPS
• Managing / leading and monitoring, maintenance, troubleshooting, and installation of network systems and components
• Planning, implementation & Support Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity initiatives
AED 20,000 to 25,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor Degree or Diploma Graduate in Computer Science
• Professional Certification in Network domain (CCNP/CCNA/CCIE)
• Experience in Network equipment security
• Experience in Disaster Recovery Planning
• Good command of English
• Very strong WAN/LAN/TCP/IP networking skills
Don’t Miss: Job in UAE For Sales Representative
About the Company
Mark Williams is a Dubai recruitment company with a wealth of Search & Selection experience. Mark Williams International is a subsidiary of the Williams Group UK and in December 2009 set up the Middle East business.
Mark Williams is a fully licensed recruitment firm currently focused on fulfilling clients needs in; Emiratisation, Financial Services and Information Technology related position within the United Arab Emirates. The initial focus was looking at Emiratisation into the Financial Services sector across all seven Emirates. With an increased demand for over the subsequent years for Emiratisation we have broadened our scope to place UAE Nationals into Industry & Government with dedicated teams for Emiratisation into Financial Services and Industry. Given our focus is primarily on the local market it gives us a depth of understanding & knowledge that enables us deliver our business partners an unrivaled service in terms of; speed and most importantly, quality.
Founding the Middle East business in adverse market conditions has enabled us to capture market-share and establish ourselves as a house hold name within our specialisms. Within two years we had outgrown our initial office and moved to the prestigious Business Central Towers in Media City. Mark Williams, at the end of 2014 has completed its third upscaling of operations to Bay Square, Business Bay. This was a strategic move to enable continued business growth by servicing clients and candidates with improved infrastructure, access and parking. Mark Williams provides candidates and clients private meeting rooms, testing facilities and board room access to facilitate screening and interviews. With our current capacity and growth ambitions Mark Williams is now one of the fastest growing Recruitment agencies in the region.