Al Ghurair Properties
Job description / Role
• Perform all daily inspection and test of the scope and character necessary to achieve the quality of construction required in the drawings and specifications for all works under the contract performed ON or OFF site.
• Cary out inspection and checking for all quality related procedures in the site and ensures activity at the site are as per approved method statement and inspection test plan.
• Coordinate with the consultant’s representative and Site En-charge for inspection and meeting about quality problems including the closure of Non-Compliance Report.
• Report to the QA/QC Manager, control, and monitor all activities related to Quality Management System, QMS.
• Taking care of QA/QC documents of the entire project including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site instruction/observations, permanent materials delivered and other QA/QC documents. Responsible for the closure of Non-conformance, NCR and Site Instruction, SI.
• Responsible for the quality and workmanship of every activity, thorough knowledge of all phases of engineering construction relating to Civil, Architectural and Structural discipline interfacing the multidisciplinary operations.
• Develop method statement for the activity including risk assessment and job safety environmental analysis and Inspection Test Plan and Checklist based on specifications of the project.
• Carry out Internal Audit at the site as scheduled in the Project Quality Plan, PQP.
• Engineering Degree with 10-15 years experience in managing construction supervision
• Thorough understanding of construction sequencing and process management
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Middle East/ Gulf experience is a must
About the Company
Al Ghurair Properties is a pioneering real estate operation which develops and manages commercial, residential, hospitality and mixed use developments. For three decades, Project Development and Asset Management has been our stock in trade, catering to Dubai communities and business sector.