Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
Key Job Responsibilities
– Act as the main point of contact and the administration for all Events, Photo shoots or Filming on ADGM Square and/or Al Maryah Island.
– Create, maintain and administer the Events Tracker to the Landlord on a weekly basis.
– Manage the calendar of events.
– Coordinate ADGM Square stakeholders scheduling events and finalizing the calendar.
– Secure Landlord’s approval on all Events, Photoshoot and Filming request.
– Prepare the Location Use Agreement (LUA) and the Insurance Form and submit for approval.
– Responsible to ensure that the Agreement is signed prior to filming and all other required formalities.
– Conduct a meeting with the Requestor and the Team to discuss details of the event.
– Coordinate all approvals (Permits and/or Photographic Survey Form) between the Requestor and the Team.
– Conduct Site Condition survey: Schedule a pre-and post-event inspection with the MEP and Security Team to ensure that we capture the current state of the venue.
– Prepare and administer quotation where applicable with regards to the reinstatement and/or cleaning of the venue.
– Coordinate with the Landlord, the Stake Holders and/or the Tenants on a monthly basis to ensure events are booked on time and necessary permits are processed prior to the event.
– Responsible for creating and issuing tenant communication for impending events
– Review, develop and improve the events process periodically.
– Coordinate with the Landlord’s Marketing Team all events on ADGM Square and/or Al Maryah Island.
– Administrate all LED Screen requests from start to end.
– Preparation of all documentation, obtaining landlord approval and programming of the lighting show on the relevant days.
– Coordinate all Lift Screen requests from start to finish. This involves preparation of all necessary documentation, obtaining landlord approval and programming of the lighting show on the relevant days.
– Coordinate with Marketing Team on all procurement and logistics required on site during event
Essential technical and professional skills, knowledge and qualifications
– Bachelor’s degree preferred;
– Good communication skills in English written and oral
– Fluency in Arabic is added advantage
– Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
– Well organized and focused on customer service and service delivery
– Good interpersonal skills
– Meticulous attention to detail
– Ability to work under pressure, prioritize and multi task.
– Self-motivated and ambitious to provide the best storage practices.
– Ability to manage multiple simultaneous events.
– Ability to accomplish projects with minimal supervision.
– 3 years’ experience in Event Management, Marketing and/or similar environment is required
Don’t Miss: Male Site Nurse (Construction) Job in Abu dhabi
Additional / special features of the role
– Ensure compliance with the Serco Management System and all relevant business processes, procedures and work instructions to deliver all work with appropriate quality and governance standards
– Ensure security and integrity of all data provided including reporting performance, finance and customer information; reference Serco non-disclosure policy
– To exercise personal duty of care for their own health, safety and welfare and for those affected by their acts or omissions; reference SMS GSOP-HSE1-6 Serco organisational HSE responsibilities
– Ensure compliance with all training requirements of Serco and ensure adherence to these requirements at all times whilst in employment
– Report any accidents, incidents, breaches or potential breaches to appropriate management or the speak up process
About the Company
Serco is a FTSE 250 international service company which combines commercial know-how with a deep public service ethos.
Serco customers are looking for expertise in managing their people, processes, technology and assets more effectively. We advise economic decision makers, design innovative solutions, integrate systems and – most of all – deliver quality services directly to the public.
Serco supplies to governments, government enterprise, agencies and companies who seek a trusted outsourcing partner with a solid track-record of service excellence. Serco people offer operational, logistical and technical expertise in the Transport, Justice and Immigration, Defence, Education and Healthcare industries as well as in the commercial sectors of Facilities Management.
Serco Middle East have been in the Region since 1947, starting out delivering Air Traffic Control Services in Bahrain; a service we are proudly still running today and have expanded to include many other Airports in the region.
We have expanded significantly since that time across the UAE, Saudi Arabia and Qatar. We have been supporting the RTA to operate the Dubai Metro since 2009, are preparing to launch the flagship Saudi Arabia Passenger Rail service from Riyadh to Qassim in 2016. We deliver Facility Management services to both Cleveland Clinic and Healthpoint Hospitals in Abu Dhabi, large-scale medical facilities in Saudi Arabia and a range of educational and commercial properties in the UAE. We also deliver postgraduate education to Officers in the Qatar Armed Forces through the Joaan Bin Jassim Joint Command and Staff College in Doha.
Focusing on our core values, and creating a positive environment for employees to thrive, we look forward to a bright future as we continue to grow with the region.