Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
At DarkMatter, we are building an organisation of specialists to provide the ultimate integrated cyber security protection available. Whatever the scope, scale or sensitivity of our clients’ work, we’ll assess their risks, resolve their vulnerabilities and always keep them ahead of the threat, offering them the best possible products and solutions.
In this role, you will:
– Deeply understand your customer audience and their needs, market dynamics, competitors and product levers.
– Create positioning and messaging for products and offerings that is crisp, different and defendable
– Coordinate marketing of the message across appropriate media, especially digital
– Own and drive product launches across the company
– Experience working closely with technical teams from an in-bound marketing perspective.
– Develop competitive insights to deliver the right solutions and messaging to market.
– Drive and support product disclosures in partnership with engineering, outbound marketing and communications—understand trends and develop strategies to drive awareness and adoption.
– Work with Sales and Partner teams to ensure they are prepared with how to sell. Create a sales playbook.
– Partner with technical product management to deliver the right technical guidance and readiness.
To bring your dream to life, you’ll need:
– Excellent presentation skills
– Experience in market analysis.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Experience working with a large portfolio of offerings
– 7+ years of software product marketing experience with at least 3 years of experience in security.
Don’t Miss: Senior Accountant Job in Dubai
Working in Abu Dhabi
Just off the Arab Gulf and right at the edge of your imagination, is a place where geniuses make their cyber security dreams come true. At DarkMatter, we’re turning our biggest ideas into reality in the fastest moving and most dynamic city on the planet. Working here, you’ll lead technical innovation in the region while taking advantage of all Abu Dhabi has to offer. From first class healthcare and education, to superior living accommodations and cultural attractions, you’ll find your ideal career and more in this global crossroads. The UAE is one of the safest and most secure areas in the world. And with its location between Europe, Africa and Asia, you’ll expand your worldview in just a short flight. But you won’t have to venture far from the city to experience its diversity. You’ll find people of over 50 nationalities working in the DarkMatter Group. Join us and see that while far away from the concrete tech jungle, Abu Dhabi is an oasis where your latest innovations will thrive and grow.
About the Company
DarkMatter is transforming the cyber security landscape. Headquartered in the UAE and operating globally, we’re the region’s first and only fully integrated digital defence and cyber security consultancy and implementation firm. Our elite team of global experts deliver advanced, next-generation solutions to governments and enterprises across the cyber security spectrum.
We help clients simplify the enormous complexity of today’s ever-evolving cyber threats. Our vision is to protect the future by securing its technologies. Innovation and Research are cornerstones to our development and the activities in these areas underpin our entire range of offerings, including Secure Communications, Public Key Infrastructure and Big Data & Analytics products.