Professional Connections (Profco)
Location: Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
Nursing and Midwifery
New opportunity. Live on the coast on the doorstep to Bahrain.
Western Staff Nurse
Assumes a leadership role providing professional nursing care to patients within an assigned unit according to established standards and practice. Will be the Charge Nurse on the shift worked.
• 30 Days Annual Leave, Public Holidays will be converted to Annual leave and will be announced before Holiday like Eid about 10 days.
• Free mobilization and de-mobilization flights to and from point of origin.
• Annual vacation Air ticket to point of origin (after the initial contract of 1 year)
• Secure free furnished accommodation
• Excellent Recreation facilities and amenities center
• Free medical and emergency Dental
• Professional development
• Service Award
• Free transportation to shopping malls
Don’t Miss: Best Job in Kuwait Like as QA/QC Engineer (MEP)
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing or 3 years Diploma in Nursing
• Valid license in the country of origin
• With three (3) years current experience in the assigned area
About the Company
Professional Connections International Healthcare Recruitment Agency
Professional Connections, often referred to as Profco, is an international healthcare recruitment specialist. Profco is working to help placing credentialed nurses, doctors and allied health professionals in exciting opportunities with leading hospitals around the world. International assignments are a great way for nurses and other healthcare professionals to broaden their experience and to see how healthcare is delivered in other countries, while at the same time enhancing their career prospects as they gain experience in different parts of the world.