POWERGRID Recruitment 2018.Power Grid Corporation of India POWERGRID is inviting applications for the positions of Assistant Engineer Trainee.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on February 17th, 2018..
Post and Vacancies :-
Assistant Engineer Trainee – 150 Posts
Job Location: New Delhi
Assistant Engineer Trainee (E1 Trainee) through GATE 2017:
1. Qualification: Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University/ Institute.
2. a. Electrical: Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical)
b. Electronics: Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Electrical Communication / Telecommunication Engg
c. Civil: Civil Engineering. Computer Science: Computer Science/ Computer Engg./ Information Technology
Age: 28 years as on 31.12.2016
Application Fee: If you are not exempted from payment of application fees (only SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates are exempted), you are required to login to your candidate login section and then deposit non-refundable application fees of Rs. 200/- through online mode. On submission of application fees, your application process will be treated as complete.
Power Grid Corporation of India, B-9, Qutab Institutional Area, Katwaria Sarai, New Delhi-110016
1. Only Indian Nationals of age 18 years or above are eligible to apply for POWERGRID. Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Essential qualification should be recognized in India and from a recognized Institution or University.
2. Vacancies are for requirement all over the country, mostly on site locations. Selected candidates shall be posted for OJT and final postings accordingly.
3. Management reserves the right to cancel / restrict /enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment/ selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter. Date of issuance of final mark sheet shall be taken as the date of acquiring qualification.
4. Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree / diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University / Institute. Percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the bachelor’s degree shall be calculated based on the practice followed by the university/institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree. In case the candidates are awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of grades/CGPA to percentage of marks shall be based on the procedure certified by the university/ institution from where they have obtained the bachelor’s degree.
5. For any queries regarding this recruitment please send email to email@example.com with “AET (Electrical) through GATE 2017- ____________” in the subject line. Candidates are required to add this email-id to their address book in order to avoid any email communication gap.
Don’t Miss: HAL New Public School Recruitment Notification 2018 for 26 Attender, Lower Division Clerk and Multiple Posts
1. The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the relevant paper of GATE 2017, Group Discussion & Personal Interview. Eligible candidates should have qualified and secured a valid score in the corresponding paper of GATE 2017. Candidates shall be short-listed category-wise for Group Discussion & Personal Interview based on their normalized marks out of 100 in GATE 2017.
2. Candidates shall obtain information about their status through their login at the POWERGRID Online Application System. Shortlisted candidates shall be able to download their interview call letter and other relevant documents through the candidate login. Candidates shortlisted for the Group Discussion and Interview shall be required to bring the documents as mentioned in their interview call letter.
How to Apply:
1. From 27.01.2018 onwards, interested and eligible candidates have to register themselves online, irrespective of the applications made earlier for any other post/recruitment process in POWERGRID, at POWERGRID website www.powergridindia.com with details of their GATE-2017 registration number and other required information. Last Date of Online application and Application Fee submission is 17.02.2018.
2. Fill up other details in the application very carefully. Please take care while filling out the email/ alternative email fields since all important communication shall be through emails only. Upon completion, the candidate should submit the online application by clicking the Submit button at the bottom of the page. If the same is accepted, the system will generate a unique POWERGRID Registration Number which shall appear in the completed application form.
3. In-complete applications / applications without application fees (if applicable) will be rejected. Candidates will have to upload their latest colour passport size photograph (.jpg file size not exceeding 50 kb), scanned copy of signature (.jpg file size not exceeding 30 kb), caste certificate/ disability certificate/ discharge certificate/ age relaxation cum domicile certificate and essential qualification certificate along with final year/semester marksheet(.pdf file size not exceeding 1 MB).
4. If the candidate is called for GD and interview, her/ his identity would be verified with GATE-2017 admit card and Original GATE-2017 score card. Therefore, candidates are requested to retain their GATE 2017 admit card and score card with them. Please go through the below section carefully for details about payment of application fees. Payment of Application fee (Non refundable Rs. 200/-): Reference No: Advt. No. CC/02/2018 dtd. 22.01.2018
5. Importanat Dates:
1. Commencement of Online Submission of Application to POWERGRID and online payment of application fee: 27.01.2018 (10:00 Hrs)
2. Last Date of receipt of online application and online payment of application fee: 17.02.2018 (23:59 Hrs)
3. Cutoff date for Eligibility criteria: 31.12.2016.