Position: Assistant Engineer (Quality Assurance)
Location: Ang Mo Kio
Emp Type: Full Time
- Responsible for quality checks, data collection and report preparation on quality issues encountered in the following areas :
a) Manufacturing abnormality in production
b) Customer quality complaints (Assembly & Functional Related)
c) Customer requests
d) Cost down and quality enhancement projects
- Follow up & work closely with customer pertaining to diffusion or customer related issues (Customers’ consigned materials or wafers abnormality).
- Ensure product reliability and quality for newly setup products and machine.
- Prepare documents (marking specifications, limit samples).
- Perform Process Control System (PCS) check to ensure PCS check are done accurately.
- Support in reviewing and enhancement of procedures and quality systems.
Don’t Miss: Supervisor Job in USA
- Diploma in Mechanical / Electronics / Quality Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in manufacturing industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge in QC tools will be advantageous.
- Good team player.
- Strong analytical and communication skills